In this interview, John shares...
- 3 questions to ask to know if a crowdfunding campaign is right for you
- Which team members you need in place for a successful campaign
- The “formula” to determine the right funding amount
- The key elements you need to have in place to execute an effective campaign
- The perfect campaign length to increase your funding 400 times
- Unique ways to personalize the “perks” you offer to get people engaged in the campaign
- The ONE thing you MUST do in the first 3 days to have a successful launch
- How to get people to discover your campaign who are not already a part of your community so you can expand your audience
- How to keep people interested, excited, engaged, and contributing throughout the campaign
- What NOT to do in your campaign
John Trigonis is a published poet, writer and storyteller, DIY filmmaker, freelance professor, and author of Crowdfunding for Filmmakers: The Way to a Successful Film Campaign.
He is also a cat lover, coffee aficionado, wine enthusiast, comic book geek, and previously was the Film and Video Campaign Specialist at IndieGoGo.
Connect with John: Twitter