from Duncan Cork
1. Sign Up. Quick and easy free membership sign-up at: Slated.com
2. Submit. Submit your film for approval and listing. Viable projects should have these qualifying elements:
- Narrative film budget: $500k to $15+ million
- Director attached
- Marketable lead actor attached
- Established producer and/or team
- Sales agent attached (preferred)
- 25% financing already acquired (preferred)
3. Demonstrate Viability. Reduce risk and negate fear in an investor’s mind by proving your film is an “inevitability”. Show your project has momentum and is moving forward. Encourage your cast, crew, and team to actively participate. Update the film profile on a consistent basis.
4. Network. Build your network and cultivate relationships. Connect with other members and respond to inbound inquiries from potential investors and companies.
Important Disclaimer: Ink & Cinema does not receive compensation of any type (monetary or otherwise) for any non-Ink & Cinema-produced product, process or service referenced or linked on this website. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the website-user only, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Ink & Cinema. The material contained on this website is for informational purposes only. Ink & Cinema is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage related to the use of the information, tools or resources published on this website. Consult your attorney, accountant, tax professional and business advisor prior to implementing any information, tools or resources published on this website.